23 Agustus 2011

MY CHILD

I was a pupil of SDN Pekalongan 01, it was the best elementary school in my village and when I graduated, I got big five in my school (only big five). I thought it was wonderful for me.
When I was child exactly in elementary school, I wanted to be a police. I thought if I became a police I was easy to get a lot of many. Not only from my real salary but also I got much money from drivers who didn’t have or didn’t bring SIM, STNK, etc.
It was my imagination, but long by long, I didn’t want to be a police, because in my opinion police was the most cruel man in this world, perhaps…
After graduating from my elementary, I continued my studying in away town, exactly at MTs NU TBS Kudus. So when I was twelve years old, I left everything those were in Jepara, family, relatives, friends, my games, my swimming pool (river),my tree (juwet tree), etc.
At this institute, all of the students and teachers were gentlemen, there were no ladies at all, so every time, everyday, I always met the gentlemen. But no problem, it could be decrease my sinful. I was sure.
And when I graduated, I got the second ranking in my class, hehehe,…
I stayed in Islamic boarding school, namely PONPES TBS KUDUS. It was the oldest Islamic boarding school in Kudus. About the story, I have much stories here, of course yes, because I had been studying here for six years.
After finishing in Islamic junior high school, I joined senior high school at the same institute, it was MA NU TBS. About the program, I chose language class because language class was the first period in my school, so maybe every student of language class knows me (and my classmates).
Here, when I was the 12th grade, I got the first ranking in my class, hahaha…. Unfortunately I got the first ranking from behind (the last ranking) hiks hiks hiks…It was ok, everything’s gonna be alright !
Central java was my province, but I wanted to continue my education in east java, yeah probably Kediri was the good city to study, but not Arabic.
Pare was part of Kediri, I stayed in Pare to study English at some courses. The courses were EECC, BEC and HEC 2.
I had been studying English in Pare for nine months and ten days (as like pregnant woman)…. But I thought my English was still not enough, I still needed to study English more.
Hmmm… I loved Pare so much….
Emmmmmuach ……..!!!

<<>><>><><><><><><><><><><

0 komentar: